COVID-19 Reopening & Studio Operations
Virtual classes have been fun, but we are excited to have you back at Body Redefined in person for your next lesson. We have missed you! Our intention is to reopen with confidence and commitment to the highest standards of health and safety for Body Redefined Pilates instructors and clients.
We have added the following enhanced cleaning, sterilization, and physical distancing procedures to the studio:
- Updated AC filtration and UV-C light sanitizing system.
- After each session, a deep clean of all equipment using EPA COVID-19 approved cleaners and disinfectant.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at our entrance and ask that each client uses prior to entering.
- Studio physical distancing: Body Redefined is a true boutique studio and we run our studio on a by appointment basis only. Studio layout has been modified to allow for more than 6 feet of social distance between clients and instructors.
- Instructors will maintain physical distancing from clients, and wear face masks and gloves if clients request staff to do so.
- Client’s temperatures will be taken upon entry into the studio.
- Because of the challenges of daily cleaning we will be discontinuing the use of props indefinitely, clients may bring their own props (small hand weights, towels, pillows or magic circles to their session).
- Modify session times on the schedule to allow for sufficient time between sessions to sanitize equipment.
- If social distancing is not possible at any time during the session then both, instructor and client must wear face masks and gloves for the entire duration of the session.
- We will continue to offer virtual private, duet, and group sessions.
We are asking our clients do the following:
- Book your session by emailing email@example.com or call or text 909-353-7450. Please prepay for your session per the payment policy (the invoice for the session or package will be emailed 24-48 hours prior to the session).
- Arrive on time for your session. Please do not arrive early as we will not be allowing clients to enter the studio prior to their session. We will text you when you can enter the studio and let you know what zone you will be in for your session (Zone 1, 2 or 3).
- Do not bring food or non-clear beverages into the studio.
- Clients will be required to wear socks. Please minizine the amount of personal belongings you bring into the studio with you, and keep all personal belongings under your apparatus during your session.
- We must enforce a strict rule that no one is allowed in the studio space if they are sick or showing symptoms of illness. If you have a fever, persistent sneezing or coughing (even due to seasonal allergies), or sore throat please do not attend class.
Movement is at the core of everything we do, our foundation. Pilates shapes our lives and helps us be our best selves. We are incredibly impressed with how everyone easily transitioned into virtual workout sessions and utilized our free Body Redefined YouTube Channel. We will continue to add valuable content to this channel and offer it to you for free. It is understandable and expected that as the government allows the reopening of studios, individuals will return to their workouts at their own pace, we will continue to honor your comfort level and timeline. Please continue to communicate with us, let us know what your needs are and how we can help meet them.
Body Redefined Pilates has a 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. If an appointment is missed, canceled or changed with less than 24 hours notice, the client will be charged full price. The studio realizes that there are many things that come up in people’s day to day lives. While truly sympathetic, the studio cannot absorb the financial responsibility of last minute cancellations. Body Redefined Pilates does not double book appointment times and in fairness to all clients, this policy is in effect regardless of the reason for the cancellation. This policy applies to in studio and virtual sessions.
Body Redefined Pilates is a private by appointment only studio. We hold your appointment for you and you only, to secure and confirm the appointment payment must be made in full 24 hours prior to the session or the session will be cancelled and offered to another client. If you purchase a package of sessions the package must be renewed prior to the start of the next series of sessions in order to confirm the appointment.